Current return to work status: Return to work
Graduate students, staff, undergrad and post-docs are allowed to return to work.
- You are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when you are in common areas
- As per Western policy, students, employees, and visitors do not need to be vaccinated to come to campus. However, it is still strongly encouraged to remain up-to-date on vaccinations.
- If you have any concerns or need accomodations (e.g. due to health vulnerabilities, family responsibilities, mental health concerns, etc.), let Dr. Khan know via Slack, e-mail, or Zoom.
- Personal protective equipment and supplies have been purchased for the lab, including disposable masks and gloves, personal hand sanitizers, and disinfectant wipes
- Extra supplies can be found in the 3D printing room, please let me know if any need re-stocking
- Please use gloves when handling shared equipment (e.g. 3D printers, other tools)
- Please disinfect common touch surfaces (e.g. door handles) with the provided wipes when you leave the lab