Current return to work status: Return to work
Graduate students, staff, undergrad and post-docs are allowed to return to work.
- You are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when you are in common areas
- As per Western policy, students, employees, and visitors do not need to be vaccinated to come to campus. However, it is still strongly encouraged to remain up-to-date on vaccinations.
- If you have any concerns or need accomodations (e.g. due to health vulnerabilities, family responsibilities, mental health concerns, etc.), let Dr. Khan know via Slack, e-mail, or Zoom.
- Personal protective equipment and supplies have been purchased for the lab, including disposable masks and gloves, personal hand sanitizers, and disinfectant wipes
- Extra supplies can be found in the 3D printing room, please let me know if any need re-stocking
- Please use gloves when handling shared equipment (e.g. 3D printers, other tools)
- Please disinfect common touch surfaces (e.g. door handles) with the provided wipes when you leave the lab
MRI Scanning Procedure
For details for scheduling and running scans at the CFMM, please see the SOPs and the document outlining minimizing risk.